Leaflets and educational tools
We have prepared Leaflets that explain "adaptation" to the impacts of climate change in an easy-to-understand manner, as well as tools related to climate change and adaptation that can be used at schools and other educational sites and at homes. Please make use of it in awareness-raising activities and other forums.
- These are illustration materials created by National Institute for Environmental Studies. Please use it for the purpose of raising awareness of adaptation.
- These materials are provided under the Creative Commons License Labeling-Non-Profit-Non-Modification Prohibition 4.0 International License. The materials can be used freely as long as the following conditions are met.
- Display: When using materials, specify the source as follows: "Source: Climate Change Adaptation Information Platform" or "This work was created using materials published on Climate Change Adaptation Information Platform."
- Non-profit: A work using materials cannot be used for profit.
- No modification: The material cannot be processed and used.
- No prior permission is required when used in accordance with the above conditions. If the materials is used in excess of this condition, please contact us in advance.
- We would appreciate if you could inform us the work that was produced through the inquiry form at a later date. We will use it for future improvement
- Climate Change Adaptation Center (Japanese)
- This pamphlet provides an overview of the Climate Change Adaptation Center and details of its operations.
A4 / 9 Page 1 December 2021
- Climate Change "Adaptation"
- “Adaptation” is explained in an easy-to-understand manner. You can check temperature graphs, impacts and adaptations by sectors.
A4, both sides, revised September 2020/September 2018
- Adaptation Visualized
- “Adaptation” is explained in an easy-to-understand manner. You can check climate change impacts and adaptation measures in the map.
A3, 2 folds, September 2018
- Illustration material
- Illustrations on various climate change “impacts” that have already appeared in our lives, and “adaptation measures” for impacts if they become “severe” in the future are provided.
Please use them for presentations, dissemination and enlightenment materials.
- "Learning about Adaptation Measures" in Picture handscrolls
- This is a picture handscrolls for learning about climate change adaptation.
In combination with Japanese paper (Chiyo Paper) and strings, you can create your own original handscrolls.
Please use it at home or in environmental education.
A4 Download Version, July 2019
- Questionnaire Board Explanation
- Size: H4961px/W3508px
File format: PNG
※ A1 size.
※ Figures are as of May 28, 2018.