References for Climate Change Impact Assessment Report
The list of references by sector in the Climate Change Impact Assessment Report published by the Ministry of the Environment on December 17, 2020
- Recommended browsing browsers are Fire Fox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge.
The tables may not be displayed correctly when browsing with Internet Explorer or smart phone.
- The functions and precautions of this page are introduced in "How to use the "References for Climate Change Impact Assessment Reports" page". Please read it first.
To switch the search to "AND" or "OR", click the "Search button" after selecting.
"Reset" returns to the initial state.
There is a filter function that allows you to narrow down your search by "Overall", "Current Assessment", or "Future Projection". It is also possible to filter after a keyword search.
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries
- 1.Paddy rice
- 3.Fruit trees
- 4.Wheat, soybeans, feed crops, etc.
- 5.Livestock production
- 6.Pests and weeds
- 7.Agricultural production bases
- 8.Food supply and demand
- Forest and Forestry
- 1.Wood production (artificial forests, etc.)
- 2.Special forest products (mushrooms, etc.)
- Fishery industry
- 1. Migratory fish and shellfish (ecology of fish, etc.)
- 2.Aquaculture, etc.
- 3.Coastal and inland water areas
Fishing ground environment, etc.
- Water Environment and Water Resources
- Water Environment
- 1.Lakes, marshes and dams
- 3.Coastal and closed sea areas
- Water Resources
- 1.Water supply (surface water)
- 2.Water supply (groundwater)
- 3.Water demand
- Natural Ecosystems
- Terrestrial ecosystem
- 1.Alpine and subalpine zones
- 2.Natural and secondary forests
- 3.Satochi-satoyama ecosystems
- 4.Planted forests
- 5.Impacts of Wild Birds and Animals
- 6.Material balance
- Freshwater ecosystem
- 1.Lakes and marshes
- Coastal ecosystem
- 2.Temperate and subarctic regions
- Marine ecosystem
- 2.Variation in distribution and populations
- Ecosystem services
- 1.Ecosystem services
- 2.Retention function of nutrients and suspended solids in the watershed, etc.
- 3.Supply function of fishery resources by seaweed bed ecosystem in coastal areas, etc.
- 4.Eco-DRR function by coral reefs, etc.
- 5.Wetland natural ecosystems and related recreational functions, etc.
- Natural Disasters and Coastal Areas
- 2.Internal water
- 1.Rise in sea level
- 2.Storm surges and high waves
- 3.Coastal erosion
- 1.Debris flow, landslide, etc.
- 1.Strong winds, etc.
- Combined disasters
- 1.Comprehensive disaster impact
- Human Health
- Winter warming
- 1.Winter mortality
- 1.The risk of death
- 2.Heat stroke
- Infectious Diseases
- 1.Waterborne and foodborne infections
- 2.Arthropod-borne infections
- 3.Other infectious diseases
- 1.Combined Effects of Global Warming and Air Pollution
- 2.Impact on highly vulnerable populations
- 3.Other health effects
- Industrial and economic activities
- Food Manufacturing
- 1.Energy supply and demand
- Finance and Insurance
- Retail trade
- Leisure industry utilizing natural resources
- Construction industry
- 2.Overseas Effects, etc.
- Life of Citizenry and Urban Life
- Urban Infrastructure, Lifeline, etc.
- 1.Water supply, transportation, etc.
- Living with a sense of culture, history, etc.
- 1.Phenology, traditional events, local industries, etc.
- 1.The effects of heat on life
The climate change impact assessment report is categorized into 7 fields, 34 major items and 70 sub-items. Move the cursor over the name of the field above to see the major and minor items associated with the field. Sub-items are omitted when the names of the items match.
Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries
- Literature on paddy rice
- Literature on vegetables
- Literature on fruit trees
- Literature on wheat, soybeans, feed crops, etc.
- Literature on livestock production
- Literature on pests and weeds
- Literature on agricultural production bases
- Literature on food supply and demand
[Forest and Forestry]
- Literature on wood production (artificial forests, etc.)
- Literature on special forest products (mushrooms, etc.)
- Literature on migratory fish and shellfish (ecology of fish, etc.)
- Literature on aquaculture, etc.
- Literature on the environment of coastal and inland waterways fisheries
Water Environment and Water Resources
- Literature on lakes, marshes and dams
- Literature on rivers
- Literature on coastal and closed sea areas
- Literature on water supply (surface water)
- Literature on water supply (groundwater)
- Literature on water demand
- Literature on alpine and subalpine zones
- Literature on natural and secondary forests
- Literature on Satochi-satoyama ecosystems
- Literature on planted forests
- Literature on Impacts of Wild Birds and Animals
- Literature on material balance
- Literature on lakes and marshes
- Literature on rivers
- Literature on wetlands
- Literature on Subtropical
- Literature on temperate and subarctic regions
- Literature on marine ecosystems
- Literature on the Phenology
- Literature on distribution and population variability
- Literature on ecosystem services
Natural Disasters and Coastal Areas
- Literature on flooding
- Literature on internal water
- Literature on sea level rise
- Literature on storm surges and high waves
- Literature on coastal erosion
- Literature on debris flow, landslide, etc.
- Literature on strong winds, etc.
- Literature on comprehensive disaster impact
- Literature on winter mortality
- Literature on the risk of death
- Literature on heat stroke
- Literature on waterborne and foodborne infections
- Literature on arthropod-borne infections
- Literature on other infectious diseases
- Literature on the combined effects of global warming and air pollution
- Literature on the impact on vulnerable groups (elderly, children, people with underlying diseases, etc.)
- Literature on other health effects
Industrial and economic activities
- Literature on the manufacturing industry
- Literature on energy supply and demand
- Literature on commercial
[Finance and insurance]
- Literature on finance and insurance
- Literature on leisure
- Literature on the construction industry
- Literature on health care
- Literature on the Phenology
- Literature on overseas influence, etc.
Life of Citizenry and Urban Life
[Urban Infrastructure, Lifeline, etc.]
- Literature on water supply, transportation, etc.
[Living with a sense of culture, history, etc.]
- Literature on phenology, traditional events, local industries, etc.
- Literature on the effects of heat on life