Climate change adaptation information platform social media policy
The Climate Change Adaptation Information Platform Operations Secretariat (hereinafter referred to as the Secretariat) uses social media to disseminate information through the following accounts.
- Twitter account name:： @APLAT_JP
- Facebook account name: @APLAT.JP
Please refrain from doing the following with respect to this account. The account may be blocked if the user's action falls under any of the following:
- Publication of personal information or anything analogous thereto or any other act equivalent thereto
- Those that harm the reputation or reputation of the secretariat or a third party
- Those that infringe all or part of the copyright, portrait right or intellectual property right of the secretariat or a third party.
- Things that induce criminal acts, etc.
- Publication of information, photographs, etc. concerning acts that are contrary to laws and regulations or public order and morality or the acts of such persons
- Other users, third parties, etc. are spoofed.
- For commercial advertising or advertising purposes
- Those that alter part or all of the contents published by the secretariat.
- Items unrelated to the content transmitted by the Secretariat
- Other information that the Secretariat deems inappropriate for the management of the Information Net for reasonable reasons.
Please note that we have not responded individually to your comments through "follow", "reply", "direct message", "like", "comment", etc. related to the tweets of this account.
The contents of the Account may not be posted without the permission of the Secretariat, except for private use or acts permitted under the Copyright Law such as quotation. Be sure to indicate the source of the quotation (Retweet etc.) in an appropriate manner.
We are making every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this account. However, the Secretariat is not responsible for any and all actions taken by users, etc. using the information contained in the account. Please acknowledge in advance.
This Management Policy may be changed without prior notice.